A representative will follow up with you shortly. Drop us a note and a representative will follow up with you shortly.
Cold Chain Compliancy
Temperature monitoring is essential to help fleets transport food, pharmaceutical, and other sensitive deliveries to avoid waste and fines. Didcom's Temperature Monitoring helps keep the cold chain under control and ensures you stay in compliance with laws and best practices.
Trip Logs and Records
With Didcom technology, fleets can collect detailed data during the entire trip enabling full supervision of the cold chain, reducing risk, and helping ensure return on investment.
• Kits available for up to 4 temperature DSI sensors
• Monitor and adjust the temperatures as needed
• Immediate data insights
• Ensures delivery quality
• Reduction of fuel consumption when monitoring the unit operating status
• Alert configuration for the monitoring center and the driver
• Reduced health liability and risks from consumers